Wednesday, December 27, 2006

December 27, Again

The crisis is over!! God is soooo good!! All afternoon I was concerned that we weren't going to make the flight but I KNEW that God had come through so many times! It's like I tell Nicky all the time "Trust Papa!" I called the embassy at 3:30 and they told me that there was a problem. I thought to my self - keep your cool! But find out what is going on - I will need to know the entire story! So I asked to talk to someone who was familiar with what the situation was. I was put on hold for about 20 minutes - all the while I was trying to pray - more for my anger than for a solution to the problem. After the hold, the lady came back on and apologized for the wait and said I could come down and pick it up!!!! I thought for a nano second that I wanted to know what was going on but then I had a divine revelation - Ignorance is bliss!!!! So we are outta here at noon tomorrow.

To cap it off - we met Olas for supper. I was sooo happy to see him. The evening just flew by - I would still bethere laughing and talking but he had to catch a plane. Here is a picture of all of us!!! Thank you, Lord for Olas!! He makes you want to adopt more kids just so you can spend time with him!!!

Next stop - JFK and US Citizenship for Elliott!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very great news! Come Home safely to enjoy the New Year with your 'new' family! I can't wait to meet the boys! Love, Michelle T.