Tuesday, November 07, 2006

November 4, 2006, Lunch with the Orphan Director


Galina the orphage director invited Olas, the Bruce’s and us for dinner. We ate together is a tiny room and some were not able to put their legs under the table. Tons of food was displayed on the table and the cook kept bringing more! Dave, being the good eater that he is, ate and ate and ate, accompanied by all the correct moaning noises. Galina watched in amazement, but with great approval! I really thought she liked me before the luncheon, but when she found out I was vegetarian and didn’t eat nearly as much as my husband she was concerned. Olas assured her that the boys would be able to eat meat and everything would be fine! (No smart comments back on the blog about my cooking or lack of it!)

Tobi has had trouble calling us and discovered that the phone number I posted ealier was missing a 3. The correct number is 38 (095) 849-91-70.

No comments: